Saturday, July 6, 2013

Why 32205 is the perfect place to live

I have lived and worked in Jacksonville since 1998 and in all my time that I lived at the beach, or over the ditch, I can tell you that I have never really enjoyed living so much as living in Avondale and exploring the area around me in 32205. The shoppes of Avondale, Riverside and Ortega are special to me and are full of fun places and experiences that you cannot find at a mall, nor should you.

Having been the Home Tour Captain for RAP's tour of homes, I can tell you that I enjoyed meeting new people, seeing new houses and it has inspired me to do the same in my own house. With the addition of Sally and Stella, our two Standard Poodles, we encountered a need to redo our backyard. So in keeping with a traditional theme, the backyard is under way and changes are coming with pictures soon.

My husband, Jack, and I drive around in a golf cart, it does not go very fast, so you can probably pass us, just please no water balloons. We love driving the dogs around with us and walking through the neighborhood. No walls, no screwy regulations, just normal people who do extraordinary things. Please visit my site at Liz Bobeck Prudential Network Realty to learn more about our local market, what your home is worth and review some helpful information about me and my values.

More to come on my blog, thank you for reading so far.

Liz Bobeck

No comments:

Post a Comment