Saturday, October 26, 2013

Ladies 3 Things You Must Do at Gas Stations - Safe Choice Security

Ladies 3 Things You Must Do at Gas Stations - Safe Choice Security

I know I am guilty of leaving my purse, sometimes, in the front of my seat. I arrive at a Gas Station, I am on my phone (My husband calls it the Realtor's weapon), and I am oblivious to the surroundings, and I leave my purse unattended in the car. It only takes a second for a criminal to spy an opportunity.

As the sun goes down earlier on Historic +Avondale +Riverside +SanMarco +Ortega +Springfield, ladies, be aware that there will be people looking for easy targets and unfortunately those of us driving SUVs are going to be their targets. Don't make it easy for them. Be aware of the surroundings, if something scares you, drive off to another corner. Lock your doors when you leave to go inside. Don't leave your purse on the passenger seat in plain view for a criminal.

If someone comes up to you for money or worse, make noise, scream at the top of your lungs, they will go away as criminals do not like attention on them and their situation. Make as much noise as possible. scream for help. You will find others who will assist you.

#LizBobeck

No comments:

Post a Comment