Tuesday, September 10, 2013

3 Reasons Why New Real Estate Agents Fail

This is a great story for anyone in Real Estate, not just newbies. When I started out, the market was where it is now. My mentor said "if you want to succeed in this business, you cannot work at it part time", so I jumped off the land and into the boat and worked to build my business. I work on it daily, meeting people, creating connections, it is a daily job!

3 Reasons Why New Real Estate Agents Fail

So a 4th reason may be that Real Estate Agents don't meet enough people. Not everyone has a need to buy or sell, now, but at some point they will. Meet as many new people as possible, see who has someone who has a need to buy or sell real estate, make sure you touch people in many ways, build that list of 20-25 people who are your best sales people out there. But above all, you have to drive the boat, Wash, Rinse and Repeat, repeat, repeat....

#LizBobeck

No comments:

Post a Comment