Saturday, August 10, 2013

You receive a lot more than what you give out!

I was contacted by a sales person with a firm that captures more eyeballs and visitors than any other real estate solution on the internet yesterday. She was very complimentary to me on my new website, www.lizbobeck.com, as well as some of our other marketing I have my husband Jack work on for me. Naturally I wondered if she wanted to sell me something.....just human nature, right?

So yes she did, but when you capture 66 million people visiting your site each month, you tend to get people's attention. It is a fantastic site, Zillow, not for the Zestimates, but for what it manages to do on a monthly basis without having a direct feed to the MLS, or multiple listing service. It is the most visited real estate site in the country.

So while she was trying to sell me, she complimented me on the referrals I had received and also the number of answer I had posted to help people who have houses to sell or buy, or general real estate questions. My web people suggested I help more, as this will only help me later. What I give now, will come back to me later. Really no different than anything else we do as human beings to others.

So give back to your fellow human beings so receive from them!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment