Monday, November 11, 2013

Well at least Jacksonville is not a net loser of population

I found this through my email. and found it interesting to see the net migration pattern over the country and in particular Florida. While I provide solutions to Historic +Avondale +Riverside +SanMarco +Springfield and +Ortega, I found this interesting to note that most of the county that showed a net loss was the same as the county where the Sub base is located in Kings Bay.

I know we have seen a lot of loss by the mortgage professionals and processing centers, but I feel that we have seen a lot more loss from Cecil Field and our loss of the John F. Kennedy aircraft Carrier and supply ships as well. So maybe the Navy is the reason for our flat numbers over 2000. Look thought at St. Johns County or Clay County, looking awesome in growth.

See the link....http://www.netmigration.wisc.edu/

#LizBobeck

No comments:

Post a Comment